A reputable practice with three locations in the Philadelphia metro area is currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join its growing team. This practice has been serving the Philadelphia metro area for many years and specializes in general, medical, and surgical dermatology, including Mohs surgery.
We are seeking a well-trained, collegial dermatologist that is comfortable in all areas of medical/general dermatology. This is an opportunity to work with a premier, well-established dermatology practice with a Mohs surgeon and two experienced nurse practitioners. The position will be based in either one location in the Abington area or could be in two locations, including Willow Grove, given candidate’s preference. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this your own. Providing high quality patient care is the practice’s mission and the incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy as well as a flexible 3 or 4 day per week schedule for a healthy work life balance.
- Will consider seasoned Dermatologists and 2023 graduating residents
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Busy existing patient base
- Flexible 3-4 day per week schedule contributing to healthy work life balance
- Enjoy clinical autonomy and efficient support staff
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed base for Year 1 plus bonus potential
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Time Off and 8 Holidays
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Package
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Physician leadership and research opportunities
- Can work well with a professional team of other providers and staff and deliver superior patient care at all times to ensure a positive patient experience and outcome