A very reputable practice is currently looking for a General Dermatologist to join its exceptional team. This practice specializes in General, Medical, and Surgical Dermatology, and is located in Erie, PA. The search is due to the founding physician’s succession plan and the practice wants to ensure continuity of patient care.
We are seeking a well-trained, collegial dermatologist that is comfortable in all areas of medical dermatology. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and highly efficient support staff. You will be joining a Nurse Practitioner that is experienced in dermatology. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this position your own.
About the Position and Team:
- Seasoned Dermatologist and New Grads welcome to apply
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Flexible 4 day per week schedule contributing to healthy work life balance
- Enjoy clinical autonomy and efficient support staff
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Replacement position for a retiring physician – Step into full patient load immediately
Benefits of the Position:
- Competitive Compensation Package – Guaranteed base salary for Year 1 plus bonus potential
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Package, if applicable
- 401k with a company match
- Employer-Paid professional licensing and professional liability insurance
- Flexible Vacation Time Off and 8 Paid Holidays
- Annual CME Reimbursement
- Physician Leadership and Research Opportunities
About the Area:
Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play, and raise a family. The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities – Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY. It is home to approximately 260,000 residents, making Erie the fifth largest city in Pennsylvania. A true gem of Lake Erie, the City of Erie is Pennsylvania’s only Great Lakes Port City and offers a wide range of fun, affordable things to do such as boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing, and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun. Proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing. Cultural offerings include a symphony orchestra, ballet and dance companies, playhouse theatre groups and the Presque Isle Downs and Casino. Erie is also home to three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, and a ski resort is just 45 minutes away. For children, Erie offers a planetarium, the Erie Zoo, children’s museum, community parks, an amusement park and indoor and outdoor water parks. Erie has a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools, as well as four local universities. Erie’s easy to navigate street system allows for little to no traffic headaches, making it effortless to get around the city. Enjoy all Erie has to offer along with an affordable cost of living.