A very reputable practice with multiple locations throughout the Nashville metro area is currently looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their growing team. This practice offers a wide range of services in General, Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology. This position is available due to patient demand and rapid growth in the North Nashville area. We are looking for a dermatologist that is interested in and has experience performing excisions and other surgical procedures. We will also consider a Mohs Surgeon that is open to growing a practice and performing a mix of Mohs and general dermatology.
This is an opportunity to work with a group that offers exceptional support staff to maximize productivity, so you can focus on your patients. Providing high quality patient care is the practice’s mission and the incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy and physician leadership opportunities as well as a flexible 4 day per week schedule for a healthy work life balance. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this your own.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Must have a Tennessee license or be applying for it
- Will consider seasoned Dermatologists and graduating residents
- Can work well with a professional team of other physicians and staff and deliver superior patient care at all times to ensure a positive patient experience and outcome
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed base salary for first-year plus bonus based on collections
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with a company match
- Employer-Paid professional licensing
- Sign-On Bonus if applicable
- Relocation Package if applicable
- Flexible Vacation Time Off and 8 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement
- Partnership Opportunities
- Physician Leadership Opportunities
Nicknamed “Music City USA,” today Nashville is also known as the “It City,” a Travel & Leisure Best Place to Visit in 2017. Nashville offers big city amenities with the heart, friendliness and welcome of a smaller community. Known as the nation’s health care capital, Nashville has a vibrant live music scene, plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs. For more information on how to apply please feel free to contact Brooke.Safley@qualderm.com. All inquiries are confidential.