A reputable practice is currently looking for a general dermatologist to join its growing team in Western Pennsylvania. This practice specializes in General, Medical, and Surgical Dermatology, and is located in Johnstown, PA – just 65 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. This search is due to a long-standing physician’s upcoming retirement and the candidate would ideally begin practice in early 2023 to ensure continuity of patient care. The practice proudly serves the Johnstown, Somerset, and Indiana communities.
We are seeking a well-trained, collegial dermatologist that is comfortable in all areas of medical dermatology. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff. This is an opportunity to step into a well-established patient base in a full clinic and work alongside two experienced physician assistants, with the support of experienced and highly regarded Mohs surgeons. Providing high quality patient care is the practice’s mission and the incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy and physician leadership and research opportunities, as well as a four day per week flexible schedule for a healthy work life balance.
About the Position:
- Seasoned dermatologists and new grads welcome to apply
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Flexible 4 day per week schedule contributing to healthy work life balance
- Enjoy clinical autonomy and efficient support staff
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Replacement position for a retiring provider – Step into full patient load immediately
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed base salary Year 1 plus bonus opportunity!
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance up to $100,000
- Lucrative Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with a company match
- Employer-Paid professional licensing and professional liability insurance
- Flexible Time Off and 8 Paid Holidays
- Annual CME Reimbursement
- Physician Leadership and Research Opportunities
Johnstown is located just 65 miles east of Pittsburgh and is in an attractive setting just west of the main ridge of the Alleghenies. It offers residents a somewhat rural feel and low cost of living, but has a variety of local and chain restaurants, coffee shops, and bars just minutes away. For more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Brooke Safley, Director of Business Development at Brooke.Safley@qualderm.com.