A very reputable practice with three locations throughout the Lake Norman area, just north of Charlotte, is currently looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Mohs Surgeon to join their growing team. This practice offers a wide range of services in General, Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology. This position is available due to patient demand and rapid growth in the area. The practice is looking for a Mohs Surgeon that wants to grow a practice and is open to seeing general dermatology patients.
This is an opportunity to work with a premier, well-established general and cosmetic dermatology practice with a general dermatologist, four physician assistants, and a medical aesthetician as you grow your Mohs practice. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff, so you can focus on your patients. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this your own. Providing high quality patient care is the practice’s mission and the incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy and physician leadership opportunities as well as a flexible 4 day per week schedule for a healthy work life balance.
- Will consider seasoned Dermatologists and 2023 graduating fellows
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed base for Year 1 plus bonus based on collections
- Sign-On bonus
- Relocation Package if applicable
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Time Off and 8 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Partnership Opportunities and Physician Leadership Opportunities
- Can work well with a professional team of other providers and staff and deliver superior patient care at all times to ensure a positive patient experience and outcome
About the Area
The practice has three locations north of bustling Charlotte in the beautiful Lake Norman area, serving Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Denver, and the surrounding communities. Lake Norman is the largest man-made body of fresh water in North Carolina. The Lake Norman area offers a variety of retail shopping centers, lakeside dining, a championship golf course, popular parks, and plenty of recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast! Popular things to do in the area include Lazy 5 Ranch, Lake Norman State Park, Zootastic, and numerous shopping and dining spots. You will have easy access to neighboring big cities and the Great Smoky Mountains. Come relish your career and call this place your home! All inquiries are confidential.