QualDerm Partners of Ohio currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join the team at Dermatology of Central Ohio. This practice specializes in general, medical, and surgical dermatology, and is located in Pickerington, OH – a suburb southeast of downtown Columbus. This position provides a wonderful opportunity to begin your career in a mature practice with high patient demand. The position is open due to growth in the practice.
Our practice maintains a patient-centered and provider-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service to our patients and our providers, and highly-efficient support staff. The position would enjoy the opportunity to work with an outstanding board-certified dermatologist and experienced physician assistant. The incoming provider will enjoy clinical autonomy as well as a 4 or 4.5 day per week flexible schedule for a healthy work life balance. There is also an opportunity for light cosmetics if candidate has a desire.
- Candidates should have 1 to 2 years of Derm experience working in a Dermatology office setting
- Must have an Ohio license or be applying for it
- Can work well with a professional team of physicians, APPs, and staff and deliver superior patient care at all times to ensure a positive patient experience and outcome
Employee Compensation Package:
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed salary for first year plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive Benefits Package
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Time Off and 8 Paid Holidays
- CME Reimbursement
- Sign-on Bonus if applicable
- Relocation Package if applicable