A very reputable practice with multiple locations throughout the Nashville metro area is currently looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their growing team in the Cookeville area. This practice offers a wide range of services in General, Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology. This position is available due to patient demand and rapid growth in the area. This position offers student loan repayment assistance up to $100,000 over 5 years!
This is an opportunity to work with a group that offers adequate support staff to maximize productivity, with the support of experienced Mohs surgeons, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this your own. Providing high quality patient care is the practice’s mission and the incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy and physician leadership opportunities as well as a flexible schedule for a healthy work life balance.
- Flexible 3 or 4 day per week schedule
- Healthy work-life balance
- Must have a Tennessee license or be applying for it
- Seasoned Dermatologists and New Grads welcome to apply
Compensation & Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation Package – Guaranteed salary for first year plus bonus opportunity
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with a company match
- Competitive Sign-On bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance up to $100K over 5 years
- Relocation Package
- Generous Time Off and 8 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Partnership opportunities and Physician Leadership Opportunities
Cookeville is one of the fastest growing areas in Tennessee and named one of the friendliest places to visit. Cookeville has a population of 35,000, but has been named the 7th largest-gaining micropolitan area in the country with a population of 115,000. Nestled among the hills and mountainous terrain of the Cumberland Plateau, Cookeville, Tennessee is a charming, outdoor oasis conveniently located on Interstate 40 between Nashville and Knoxville. With more than 150 area waterfalls, world-renowned hiking, biking, and kayaking opportunities, and 1,200 miles of nearby lake shoreline that are the most beautiful in Tennessee. Just 20 miles from the center of town is Center Hill Lake that has two large waterfalls accessible by water and is bordered by three state parks. You will be able to spend your free time exploring 12 of Tennessee’s top state parks & natural areas, all while being just one hour from the dynamic city of Nashville and two hours from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Cookeville is home to Tennessee Tech University and is a great family-friendly community with an affordable housing market. Come relish your career and call this place your home! All inquiries are confidential.