Physician leadership is a core element of QualDerm’s model. We rely on our physician leaders to help guide QualDerm’s policies and procedures. The QualDerm Quality Council’s mission is to enable QualDerm to demonstrate its commitment to providing the highest quality and cost-effective access to medical services.
The Quality Council promotes and advances clinical excellence throughout our network including: patient safety, clinical quality, clinical risk management and patient satisfaction. It also facilitates the development of industry best practices among all QualDerm-affiliated practices.
The Quality Council includes physicians from each of QualDerm’s practice markets. Only physician members have Council voting privileges.
QUALITY COUNCIL MEMBERS
- John Albertini, MD, The Skin Surgery Center, North Carolina (Chairman)
- David Brodland, MD, Zitelli & Brodland, Pennsylvania
- Julie Countess, MD, Cumberland Skin Surgery and Dermatology, Tennessee
- Rutledge Forney, MD, Dermatology Affiliates, Georgia
- Deepa Lingam, MD, Center for Surgical Dermatology & Dermatology Associates (Cosmetics Advisor)
- James San Filippo, MD, Center for Surgical Dermatology & Dermatology Associates, Ohio
- Omar Sangueza, MD, The Skin Surgery Center (Dermatopathology Advisor)
- Bill Southwick, QualDerm CEO
- Alan Wenk, QualDerm COO
QualDerm’s core focus is to deliver quality dermatological care.
Our commitment to physician autonomy ensures QualDerm-affiliated practices give their patients the best care possible. Our affiliated-practices’ quality metrics and patient satisfaction scores prove QualDerm’s True PartnershipSM model works. Still, we strive to continuously enhance our quality of care.
Click here to download Advancing the Specialty of Dermatology to read more about how our affiliated physicians are actively involved in research, education and mentorships.
Click here to download QualDerm By the Numbers to find out more about our quality metrics.