A reputable practice located in Centerville, a suburb of Dayton, OH is currently looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join their team. This position provides an excellent opportunity to begin your career in a mature, established practice. Centerville is a vibrant community where the founding physician will be retiring after 30+ years in practice. Rarely will you find an opportunity to take over such a well-established practice and begin your career with a full patient load immediately. This position offers student loan repayment assistance up to $100,000 over 5 years!
This practice has been serving the affluent Centerville area for over 30 years and specializes in General, Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology. This practice currently has 2 full time advanced practice providers and provides aesthetic services. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff, so you can focus on your patients. The practice is in a convenient location and has 12 exam rooms, so you will have space to see patients at the same time as other providers. The retiring physician sees a mix of general and cosmetics patients and there is a great opportunity to expand surgical cases in this location if desired.
- Will consider seasoned Dermatologists or graduating residents
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Competitive Compensation Package – Guaranteed salary for first year with bonus opportunity
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k with a company match
- Sign-On bonus
- Student Loan Assistance up to $100K over 5 years!
- Relocation Package if applicable
- Generous Vacation Time Off and 8 Holidays
- Flexible schedule of 4 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Partnership opportunities and Physician leadership opportunities
About Greater Dayton Community:
- Excellent school districts – private and public-school options
- Minor and major league sports
- Local international airport with easy access
- Off Broadway performing arts center – Schuster Center
- National Air Force Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
Centerville is a city in Montgomery County, Ohio, which is a core suburb of Metro Dayton. Centerville has a population of 24,000 and is one of the best places to live in Ohio. Living in Centerville offers residents a dense suburban feel, but is just 14 miles southeast of downtown Dayton. Centerville has a historic downtown area with a a variety of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, and has one of the best public school systems in the State of Ohio.