QualDerm Partners helps top-tier dermatologists position their practices for sustainable growth and profitability. We create market-leading practice partnerships through affiliations and de novo development. QualDerm provides the management support, capital, and guidance for growth.
Our mission is to establish, serve and extend a quality-driven dermatology network through partnering with physician leaders.
If you would like to join us to help recruit providers and drive this mission then read more!
The Provider Recruiter is responsible for managing the full recruitment lifecycle to successfully and proactively provide high quality Physician and Advanced Practice Provider candidates; achieves objectives by marketing opportunities, recruiting and evaluating physician and advanced practice provider (APP) candidates, advising hiring managers, presenting qualified candidates for open positions, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
High Level Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit top quality physicians and APPs for affiliated dermatology practices by sourcing, screening, interviewing, making offers, hiring and retaining throughout the QDP network.
- Develops and implements recruiting plans, following up with leads throughout recruitment process, including building pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Directly source quality candidates by utilizing a variety of techniques, tools, and sourcing channels.
- Maintain an accurate provider pipeline reporting and database.
- Extends offers of employment and is able to articulate complex compensation packages. Acts as a liaison throughout hiring process and brokers internal QDP resources to assist in closing the deal with candidates.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with candidates, operations team, and physician partners.
- Develop relationships with dermatology residency programs and other organizations to recruit candidates.
- Work with marketing team to launch campaigns to assist with building awareness and pipeline.
- Represents the organization at various recruiting fairs specific to dermatology
Desired Professional Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· 5+ years of provider recruiting experience with a healthcare agency, search firm, or in-house recruiting team.
· Demonstrated success with sourcing techniques.
· Professional presence, demeanor and writing style.
· Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with physicians, management team, practice partners, and various business contacts.
· Ability and willingness to work extended hours in an effort to connect with candidates more successfully.
· Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to use tact and diplomacy.
· Demonstrated effectiveness as a team player.
· Bachelor’s degree or applicable prior work experience required.
· Knowledge of dermatology specialty and physician practice terminology preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
This position offers a competitive base salary with an incentive for each provider placed.