Hickory Dermatology, located in the beautiful city of Hickory, North Carolina, invites you to consider an exceptional dermatologist opportunity. The position is becoming available in summer 2022, due to a long-standing physician retirement.
About the Position and Team:
A well-trained, highly motivated physician who is comfortable in all areas of medical dermatology will feel at home in no time with this collegial, supportive group offering an attractive compensation package and so much more! Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff. The position would enjoy the opportunity to work with two other outstanding dermatologists, as well as an exceptional Fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon.
- Seasoned Dermatologist and New Grads welcome to apply
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Flexible 4 day per week schedule
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Replacement position for a retiring provider – Step into full patient load immediately
Some of the major perks of this position:
- Competitive compensation package – guaranteed salary in year one!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Service
- Lucrative Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Package, if applicable
- Flexible Time Off and 8 paid Holidays
- Generous 401k with a company match
- CME Reimbursement
- Employer-Paid professional licensing and paid professional liability insurance
- Partnership Opportunities and Physician Leadership Opportunities
Picture Yourself Here….Hickory, North Carolina, is a very progressive community located in the western part of the state with great schools, a low cost of living, and plenty to do indoors and out! The Hickory community offers a very high quality of life, as well as all the cultural amenities that you would find in a larger urban city. The practice is located 50 minutes from Charlotte, and an hour from both Asheville and Winston Salem, North Carolina. Plus, living in the western region of North Carolina means you’ll have access to miles of hiking trails in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. If you enjoy spending your spare time out in nature, then this is an excellent place for you! You are also just a 5 hour drive away from North Carolina’s Atlantic Coast shoreline. And when you’re looking to travel further, Charlotte Douglass International Airport, less than an hour away, will have you covered!