A very reputable practice is currently looking for a General Dermatologist to join its growing team in Hockessin, DE. This practice specializes in General, Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology, and is located in a beautiful suburb southwest of Philadelphia and only 10 miles from Wilmington, DE. This search is due to a long-standing physician’s upcoming retirement.
We are seeking a well-trained, collegial dermatologist that is comfortable in all areas of medical dermatology. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and physician-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service both to our patients and our physicians, and a highly-efficient support staff. This is a opportunity to step into a well-established patient base in a full clinic and alongside an experienced physician assistant. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this practice your own. Providing high quality patient care is the practice’s mission and the incoming physician will enjoy clinical autonomy and physician leadership and research opportunities as well as a 4 day per week flexible schedule for a healthy work-life balance.
- Seasoned Dermatologist and New Grads welcome to apply
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Flexible 4 day per week schedule contributing to healthy work life balance
- Enjoy clinical autonomy and efficient support staff
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Replacement position for a retiring provider – Step into full patient load immediately
- Must have Delaware Medical License or be applying for it
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed base salary for first-year plus bonus opportunity
- Great Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Service
- 401k with a company match
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Employer-Paid professional licensing and professional liability insurance
- Flexible Time Off and 8 Paid Holidays
- Annual CME Reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Physician leadership and research opportunities
Interested physicians should contact Brooke Safley at Brooke.Safley@qualderm.com or 901-378-1203.