A reputable practice with three locations in the Philadelphia metro area is currently seeking an experienced physician assistant/nurse practitioner to join its growing team. This practice has been serving the metro area for many years and specializes in general, medical, and surgical dermatology, including Mohs surgery. The incoming PA/NP will be stepping into an established, full schedule of patients. This is a full-time position with a flexible 4 days per week schedule. Ideally, the candidate would work 2 days per week at the King of Prussia location and two days at the Abington area location.
This is an opportunity to work alongside an experienced and highly regarded Mohs surgeon and an experienced nurse practitioner. Candidate must be comfortable working autonomously, as well as with a team to provide high quality patient care. Our practice maintains a patient-centered and provider-centric approach, through electronic medical records, stellar customer service, both to our patients and our providers, and highly efficient support staff. This is a perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make this your own. There is an opportunity to do light cosmetics if candidate desires.
- Candidates should have 2 to 3 years of experience working in Dermatology
- Must have a Pennsylvania license or be in the process of applying for it
- Can work well with a professional team of other physicians and staff and deliver superior patient care at all times to ensure a positive patient experience and outcome
- Competitive compensation package – Guaranteed base in Year 1 plus incentive opportunity
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 401k plan with a company match
- Flexible PTO and company-paid holidays
- CME Reimbursement and Employer paid malpractice
- Flexible 4 day per week schedule for healthy work life balance
- Relocation package if applicable
- Start Date – As soon as possible, but can be flexible upon individual’s schedule